- Vaccine Statistics
Toxic Overload: Assessing the Role of Mercury in Autism
A scientific looks at the link between Mercury in our vaccines and Autism in
- KNOW . . . The Autism -
A look at Autism.
Searching for Reasons Why
- A Mother's Report on Autism
Poison In Our Vaccines
- Investigating Mercury, Thimerosal, and Neurodevelopmental Delay
Fighting for Matthew
- A Parent's Activism
- Assessing the Role of Mercury in Autism
- An Interview with Stephanie Cave
Gathering the Evidence
- ASD, New Findings, and Public Policy
Show Us the Science
- An Exclusive Mothering Report on the Second International Public Conference of the National Vaccine Information Center
What about Mercury?
- Getting Thimerosal Out of Vaccines
The First International Public Conference on Vaccination
- Parents Requesting Open Vaccine Education
PROVE provides information on vaccines, and the immunization policies and
practices that affect the children and adults of Texas. Their mission is to
prevent vaccine injury and death and to promote and protect the right of
every person to make informed independent vaccination decisions for
themselves and their families.
- Vaccination News
Sandy Mintz runs this website. She presents some of the controversy
- Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute
Uncensored information about vaccines and how they affect our children.
- Vaccine Website
Read the package inserts that come with the vaccines.
- National Vaccine Information Center
The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is a national, non-profit
educational organization founded in 1982. It is the oldest and largest
national organization advocating reformation of the mass vaccination
- Vaccine Information & Awareness
VIA empowers parents to question, challenge, investigate, research and become more informed and aware about vaccine risks and dangers that exist.
- Concerned Parents for Vaccine Safety
- Information about many of the vaccines, injuries, state exemptions, medical journal articles, and further references.
- Vaccine Info Newsgroup
This list is strictly for posting the latest vaccine information. The
posts consist of medical journal articles, newspaper articles and other
sources of vaccine info from both sides of the vaccine debate.